Sleep Shaping Workshop
This unique sleep workshop can take place in the comfort of your own home via Zoom or face-2-face. Particularly popular with antenatal groups, we work around you, to find a time and a venue that best suits. Ideally suited for parents of babies aged 3 months-6 months, this workshop will help you set your little one on the right track for a good nights sleep.
During this 90 min workshop you will learn:
- The three foundations to a better nights sleep
- Your babies natural sleep cycles
- How to identify your babies natural awake window
- How much sleep your baby needs & the best time for naps
- How to gently develop independent sleep associations
- How to tackle common sleep problems
- How to create the ideal bedtime routine
- How to recognise and manage sleep regressions
- How to develop the best routine for your baby
If you would like a group workshop but aren’t able to arrange a group please contact us and we can help arrange one. Please be aware prices may vary depending on location.