FREE: All About Birth & Baby Workshop
“Why did no one tell me?!” Is the question most posed by new parents after their first baby. Our free 3hr workshop is practical and supportive and will cover many aspects of birth and early parenthood. Our passion is for new parents to enjoy and feel confident to embark on this exciting new phase of life.
When: Sunday 20th March 2016 from 11am-2pm
What: Workshops will be led by Dani, Vikki and Wendy.
Dani Diosi – www.mamaserene.co.uk
I am an experienced antenatal educator and Doula. I have worked with hundreds of women at a variety of different hospitals and births and am passionate about helping mothers and their partners to have a positive birth experience.
Dani’s session will cover:
- how to make sure your birth plan works for you
- understanding when it’s ok to ask questions and the right type of questions to ask
- what birth partners need to look out for
- there will also be ample opportunity for questions
Vikki Rose – www.allaboutbabies.org.uk
I set up Allaboutbabies following my experiences as a first time mum. I have since gained a national qualification in sleep consultancy and I am passionate about supporting parents using gentle sleep training techniques. I am also an experienced antenatal educator specialising in postnatal topics.
Vikki’s session will cover:
- Understanding natural newborn sleep habits
- Guidance on how much sleep your baby needs and when
- Understanding sleep associations
- The three foundations for a better nights sleep
- What is a “sleep problem” and how to tackle it
Wendy Lever – www.wendyleveribclc.com
I am an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) and have been supporting mothers on their breastfeeding journeys since 2010. My role is to guide and support you to achieve YOUR breastfeeding goals, whatever they may be.
Wendy’s session will cover:
- Understanding normal newborn feeding behaviour and needs
- How to know things are going well (and what to do if they’re not!)
- Overview of various latching techniques
THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL. Please contact email@example.com for information on future workshops.