All About Second-timers
Ideally suited for parents with toddlers/pre-schoolers who are expecting their second child, our course not only covers both a birth and babycare refresher but will provide you with the knowledge, tools and confident to support your toddler through transition of becoming a sibling. In addition we will help prepare you for life with two.
- Early days refresher
- Breastfeeding refresher (led by International Board Certified Lactation Consultant Wendy Lever)
- Bottle feeding refresher including up -to-date guidance on making up formula safely
- Birth/Labour refresher (led by Dani Diosi from Mamaserene)
- Safe Sleep advice and how to develop positive sleep habits
- Toddler Regression
- Sibling Rivalry
- Tips, tricks and tools to support your toddler
- Managing life with 2!
Date: Sundays from 9.30am-3.30pm (Please contact us to find the course date to best suit you)
For dates or more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t make a course? Check out some of top tips here.
A really good refresher of baby basics and very helpful in getting us ready for baby number 2. Thank you.
I was super worried this morning about how my toddler would react to the new baby however I know have a whole host of strategies to help support him. Thank you.
I am so pleased I committed the time to do this course – highly recommend to anyone with a toddler expecting their second child.
I feel much more prepared that I did this morning… and much less anxious too!
Thank you for an informative and useful day. It has been reassuring that our concerns are shared with other expectant parents and we have come away with useful strategies to use.