All About Babies Sleep Clinic for Professionals
Sleep deprivation is one of the biggest issues facing parents when returning to work from parental leave and continuing to develop their careers, and this can have serious ramifications on their health, wellbeing and ability to work to their full capacity.
Research shows that employees suffering from sleep deprivation will:
- have impaired communication skills
- struggle to remember key information
- demonstrate reduced performance in key skill areas
- fail to work creatively
- be easily distracted and have impaired concentration
- spend more time off sick
For employers, this can have a significant financial impact. The benefits of our programme include:
- improved productivity amongst staff
- increased staff morale
- improved wellbeing
- less sick leave
Our All About Babies Sleep Clinic for Professionals will give your employees all the tools and techniques they need to improve their little one’s sleep so that they can get a restful night too.
Ideal for keep-in-touch days and parental leave events, we can offer:
- How to set the three foundations for a full night’s sleep
- How to develop the best routine for your baby
- How to gently develop independent sleep associations
- How to tackle common sleep problems
- How to recognise and manage sleep regressions
- Q & A session
- Practical take home techniques
- Suitable for parents of babies aged 1month-2yrs
One-2-One Baby Sleep Clinic
Staff can book a 10-30 minute one-2-one session with our baby sleep expert to discuss individual problems. Following each one-2-one session, an email outlining any techniques that were discussed will be sent to help encourage success moving forward. Suitable for parents of babies aged 1month-2yrs.
Packages can be tailored to suit your setting and budget. Contact us to design a bespoke package for your business.